Endless opportunities for optimizing your aquarium automation
- Brand new, first-of-its kind, industry exclusive
- Continuous monitoring of water level depth
- Track evaporation, consumption, dosing levels, and more
- Use in sumps, ATO reservoirs, AIO tanks, dosing containers, mixing station, etc
- Measurements in both cm and in
- Track all data in Neptune Fusion app, display in graph or visual animations
- Set Apex to send alerts or take action whenever liquid level changes by specified amount
- Mounting clip included
The Neptune LLS is a first of its kind industry exclusive! While most liquid level sensors simply measure the presence or absence of liquid at a predetermined sensor height, the LLS is one continuous vertical sensor that can identify the exact depth of a liquid in both inches and centimeters at any given time. This increased sensitivity in measurement can help you identify and be alerted of changes in evaporation, consumption, and dosing levels within sumps, ATO reservoirs, AIO tanks, dosing containers, mixing stations, and more. The Apex can then be set to send alerts or to take action whenever the liquid level changes by a specified amount. All measurements are shown in both digital and animated visual readouts in the app, allowing you to track your liquid level over time. The opportunities and potential uses for this new sensor technology are endless for automating and optimizing your aquarium system.
Available in Four Sizes
|LLS Liquid Level Sensor||
15", 23", 35", 4"