The H80 Tuna Flora features four efficient spectrums – BLUE, GROW, BLOOM, RED – in one single fixture. The light is perfectly blended, with wavelengths including true UV and Infrared (ranging from 360-780 nm), enhancing photosynthetic efficiency, maximizing its effectiveness through all phases of plant cultivation.
- Blue – The BLUE spectrum quickly develops the frame of a plant during every stage by promoting stem extension.
- Grow – The GROW spectrum is designed to produce all-around vegetative growth throughout the life cycles of various plants.
- Bloom – The BLOOM spectrum boosts yield by encouraging plentiful flowering during the plants` crucial reproductive stage.
- Red – The RED spectrum is designed for tissue culture and cloning by producing maximum root growth during the plant`s whole life. During the finishing stage, the RED spectrum also increases the plants` productivity and the quality of the harvest.
- Adjustable – Switch the spectrum depending on the phase of the plant growth.
- Heat Management – Innovative heat dissipation allows for a fanless, low maintenance, and elegant design, making the one of the quietest lights.
- Dense Matrix LED – The unique, efficient Dense Matrix LED array is built in-house at the Kessil facility producing a concentrated single point source with enough power to penetrate past the canopy and deliver light to the entire plant. The high-quality optic design ensures minimal light loss and uniform plant growth.
- Efficiency – The H80 design uses a unique fanless and slim housing with its compact Dense Matrix array with the most photon energy output per watt than any other Kessil fixture.
The H80 can be manually controlled, and is also compatible with 0 ~10V external controllers. Daisy-chain multiple lights for seamless control from a single source.
- Manual Mode – This mode allows the user to immediately tune the light for customization, individually controlling the spectrum and intensity for ideal settings.
- Quick Set – With the H-Series Spectral Controller, the quick set mode allows users to create a repeating 24 hour schedule by programming 6 points throughout the day with customized spectrums and intensity.
- Auto Mode – This mode is designed to simplify the growing process of various types of plants, and can mimic entire seasons with adjustable critical day length.