Efficient & Durable Filtration for Small-Medium Sized Aquariums
- Simple cleaning and aeration of aquarium water
- Energy-saving, plug-and-play design
- Dirt-resistant design with protective plastic container
- Easy to install and operate
- Sealed rotor chamber for noise reduction
- Control dial sits above water– keep your hands dry!
- Operable in shallow water– as little as 2″ deep!
- Water outflow adjustment up to 75°
- For small or medium sized tanks
- Perfect for aqua-terrariums or paludariums
The Aquael FAN internal filter has the ability to operate in water as shallow as 2″, making it an excellent choice for small-medium sized aquariums, aqua-terrariums, or paludariums. Its protective plastic container and dirt-resistant sponge cover prevent coarse pollutants from entering the filter, ensuring a longer-lasting life and less frequent maintenance. Because the FAN filter’s ergonomic control dial can be positioned above the water surface, flow rate can be easily adjusted without getting your hands wet. The filter media chamber features a special design which prevents dirty water from flowing back into the aquarium during routine maintenance. The sealed rotor chamber ensures high performance with a quiet operation and low level of power consumption.
Rec. Aquarium Size – Up to 8 Gallons
Power – 4W
Efficiency – 66 GPH
Dimensions (width x depth x height)– 1.85″ x 2.64″ x 3.82″