**OVERWEIGHT ITEM — SHIPS BY TRUCK – FREE, EXPEDITED SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE
The Delta Star titanium in-line water chiller is designed for applications where there is no sump or convenient location for a drop-in coil. The Delta Star may run off an existing pump that is user supplied. The Delta Star`s proprietary heat exchange provides unparalleled efficiency and reliability, making this unit the most efficient water chiller in the industry. Estimated capacity 300 – 500 gallons.
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4″FPT/3/4″FPT
- In-Line Tube In Shell Evaporator
- Helix Titanium Coil
- Fresh or Saltwater Use
- Compact Design
- Quiet Operation
- Black ABS Cover
- Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (134A)
- Requires Temperature Controller
- Full Two Year Manufacturer`s Warranty
- Model #: DS4
- Horsepower: 1/3
- BTU: 4050
- Volts: 115
- Amps: 7.2
- Flow (gpm) Min/Max: 10/20
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4in FPT
- Estimated Capacity: 175-275gal
- Dimensions: 14in x 23in x 11in
LCD Electronic Temperature Controller – This device is operable from a distance of up to 400 feet and has a superior accuracy for pinpoint temperature control of -30 °F to 220 °F. This digital display is easy to read and a pushbutton control allows you to choose selectable heating and cooling modes. It is not easy to find all these features in such an inexpensive monitor. A keypad lockout provides tamperproof protection. EEPROM memory retains control settings during power outage. This is an OEM product for some of the largest industrial chiller & heater manufacturers. Outperforms other thermostats which cost substantially more. Input power requirements 120 or 208/240 volts. Can control heater or chiller of up to 9.8 amps or approx. 1,000 watts! Dimensions: 6.52″ x 2.7″ x 2.48″. Made in the USA. One-year warranty.
- Temperature range 1 °F to 30 °F
- +/- 1° F Differential (i.e. can be set to turn on heat at 79 and off at 80; or turn chiller (or cooling fan) on at 85 and off at 65, etc.)
- Easy programming of setpoints, differential and heating/cooling mode using 3 front-mounted buttons. Select F or C scales at the push of a button.
- Pre-wired with power cord & remote sensor on 8-foot cable. Can be extended up to 400 feet using standard 22 gauge sensor wire (not included)
- 1/5-1/2hp are designed to operate in warm water applications only, maintaining temperatures between 65-85F.
- 3/4hp and up units can maintain temperatures between 40-85F.
- 1/2hp & up Chillers are made to order and take 1-2 weeks (excludes shipping time).
Pump(s) or some way to circulate water through the chiller are required and sold separately.